Wednesday 25 May 2016

Instagram Round Up - May

Instagram is easily my favourite social media platform. I love scrolling through my feed look at pretty pictures and getting inspiration! Recently I've really been loving posting pictures on Instagram so here is a round up of what I have posted in May. Remember you can follow me on Instagram here :) 


1. Last weekend my boyfriend and I took a road trip to House of Farnell. House of Farnell is a Danish Christmas shop but this year was the first time they were open in the Spring, selling lots of gorgeous Spring home wears.

2. Over the past few weeks I have noticed that the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom and I am loving seeing the pink flowers on every other tree on my walk to work.

3. These are flowers my mum bought me for my birthday which was on the 12th May. Peony are my favourite flower so I love when this time of year rolls round and can get them more easily.

4. On my birthday my boyfriend and I went to get cupcakes, my favourite was the lemon one. I love all things citrus.

5. This was my first attempt at making drunk bears with vodka and golden bears. They were good but so strong I could only eat a few.

6. My birthday evening was spent eating coconut and vanilla popcorn and reading Women's Health, not the most exciting way to spend the evening of your 23rd birthday but I enjoyed it (probably because I feel like I just turned 93 hahaha).

7. Recently I have been enjoying anything coconut. This is coconut yogurt with warm berries and nuts on top. I've had this for breakfast a few times, it's pretty tasty and healthy, bonus! Also adding some cinnamon on top is good too.

8. As it was my birthday I treated myself to some new gym clothes. This bra and leggings are both from Sweaty Betty. I love the colours so much! Mint is perfect for Spring/Summer as are the palm trees.

9. Lastly, how gorgeous was the sky one Spring evening? I love living up north as we are always guaranteed pretty pink sunsets in the evening.

What have you been Instagramming lately ?

@sophiehmstewart

Love, 

Sophie x 

19 comments:

  1. Would be fascinated to know how you made the vodka bears!

    New follower here :)


    The perks of being a hipster – Arriving in Santorini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following :)

      The drunk bears are literally just vodka and Haribo golden bears, pour in as much vodka as you like and leave in the fridge over night until all the vodka is absorbed :)

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I'm a May birthday too :) Love sweaty betty for workout gear!x

    http://www.secondswatch.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Birthday to you too :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute assortment of images! Love the gymwear!

    Lately I've been on a bath craze and I've been Instagramming a few LUSH bath bombs! I'm obsessed haha!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love LUSH bath bombs too!

      Delete
  4. I love lemon cupcakes, nice photos btw xoxo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too, this one was great and it had lemon curd in the middle which was really tasty!

      Delete
  5. I love lemon cupcake! Happy belated birthday!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous round-up! I love the florals x

    http://www.paledivision.com/2016/05/oh-niccola/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed! Instagram is hands down my favorite social media platform :)

    BlondieInTheCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like an awesome month

    Take care doll, it's nearly Friday! Ps: I'm hosting a Giveaway. I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful insta photos! Love that cupcake so much!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the peonies! so pretty :)

    Big kiss
    Ana C, www.adreamersland.com
    www.facebook.com/adreamersland

    ReplyDelete