Tuesday 15 December 2015

What's In My Party Clutch


Only ten days until Christmas Day! I can't believe how quick it has come round and I am sooo excited! I'm sure lots of you will have parties and events coming up over the next few weeks so thought I would share with you what I carry in my party clutch. When I go out partying I usually use the smallest bag so what I have with me is the bare essentials! It can be difficult for me to know what to take with me because my day bag is like Mary Poppins' handbag - full of everything! 

For me my phone is the most important thing in my bag. It's great for taking picture and capturing the night. But most importantly getting in touch with your friends if you get lost (it happens to the best of us) and calling a taxi to get home. 

Money is equally as important for paying for the taxi and drinks if you head to a club or cocktail bar. If I'm heading into town I always take my ID - near enough every time I get ID'd, I suppose I should take it as a compliment!

I always have some make up with me; usually my lipstick to touch up and compact. 

House keys might seem like an obvious one but I don't always take keys with me if I am going out with my Boyfriend - especially if I am pushed for space in my bag. 

Lastly I take with me a hair tie and a few bobby pins just in case I decide to change my hair style (read put in a bun because it got in the way #longhairproblems).

What do you carry in your party clutch?

Remember to stay safe during the party season. 

Lots of Love, 

Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment