Friday 4 December 2015

Define Good...

Define Good...What a name! A lot of the time I buy nail polish because of it's name, this was definitely one of those times. Also because it's Christmassy and if you hadn't guessed by now I LOVE Christmas! 


This polish was from China Glazes Twinkle Christmas Collection 2014 but it is still available here from AmazonThis nail colour is very matalic and sparkly - which I love! The colour pay off is great near enough opaque with just one coat which makes it a good choice if you are in a rush but want some colour on your nails. With the Essie Super Duper Strong Top Coat the colour last for about four days without chipping which is pretty good! This is the first China Glaze polish I have used before and I would buy from them again. 


Lots of Love, 

Sophie 

P.s We put up our Christmas Tree last night which I wanted to share with you. 


2 comments: