Thursday 26 November 2015

Starry Shimmer

I am still trying to get to grips with blogging but I am hoping I can stick at this and it grows into something amazing! 



This was a total impulse purchase for me. I hadn't seen any of the Guerlain Christmas collection before the weekend (there isn't a Guerlain counter in Aberdeen much to my disappointment!) So when I was in House of Fraser, Glasgow I knew I was going to spend a good amount of time looking at all the seasonal make up collections. 

I love this years Guerlain Christmas collection, so much shimmer and sparkle which I love all year round not just at Christmas! 



The Maxi Shine Gloss d'Enfer stood out to me the most out of the whole collection and I knew I had to have it! I love the snowy look and the way the light catches the multi colour glitter.



This is going to be a great addition to my make up bag and can't wait to wear this over a berry coloured lipstick for that added wintry look. This would also look great on its own for a simple look. 

I am still to test this on an evening out but plan on wearing it tomorrow at a ceilidh. I'll let you know how I get on. 

Guerlain Maxi Shine Gloss in D'Enfer Intense - £23


Lots of Love 


Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment